Curly hair can often be a little more dry than straight locks and may need a little more care as even split ends are hard to spot. Detoxification and moisturisation can take care of these issues. But before this, you need to know a few possible causes of dry hair.
Home remedies for dry hair
• Vinegar acts like a conditioner on dry hair and it also has the desirable effect of removing dandruff that may be contributing to the lackluster appearance of your hair.
• Take about half a cup of vinegar and mix in 2 cups of water. Use this liquid as a conditioner after you have rinsed the shampoo out of your hair. Allow it to stay on for a few minutes and then rinse off completely with water.
• Aloe vera treatment can help give a shine and soft texture that makes frizzy hair manageable. This moisturising effect on hair works even better when used in combination with other ingredients.
• For example, you can make a paste with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel and 3 tablespoons of curd and leave this on your hair for about half an hour.
• The another best idea is that you could collect a few hibiscus flowers, grind to a thick paste and to 2 teaspoons of this, and mix in half a cup of aloe vera gel and one teaspoon of olive oil.
• Another remedy that works well is eggs with almond oil and curd. Beat 2 eggs, mix in about 2 tablespoons of almond oil and half a cup of curd and stir to get a pasty mass and massage this into the hair and scalp.
• Cover with a plastic cap for about 30 minutes and then wash with warm water and a mild shampoo.