Mushroom recipe is one of the most favorite dishes for most of the people. Mushroom contain 80 to 90 percent of water and it is very low in calories which is very good to health. Since, mushrooms are loaded with essential nutrients, so it is good if you include them on a regular basis. Here, I have attached how to make restaurant style Mushroom masala curry.
• fresh white and exotic mushrooms = 1 pound
• Minced Garlic = 4 big size
• Butter = 2 tablespoon
• Finely chopped onion = 1 nos
• Soya sauce = table spoon
• Dry red wine = half cup
• Balsamic vinegar = 1 tablespoon
• cornstarch = 1 table spoon
• sugar = half teaspoon
• Fresh parsley leaves = 2 tablespoons finely chopped
• In a large non stick pan, add butter and fry garlic and saute in a low flame heat until it turn slightly brown.
• Add onion and cook, stirring, until softened.
• Add mushrooms and soy sauce and sauté mixture over moderately high heat, stirring, until liquid mushrooms give off is evaporated and mushrooms begin to slighty brown.
• Add red wine and vinegar and boil until liquid is evaporated.
• Stir cornstarch mixture and add to skillet with sugar. B
• ring mixture to a boil, stirring, and simmer 2 minutes. Stir in parsley and season gravy with salt and pepper.
• Gravy may be made 1 day ahead and chilled, covered. When reheating gravy, add water if necessary to thin to desired consistency.
• Serve gravy spooned over baked or mashed potatoes and also serve with the spicy chicken.