Coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer for all skin types, and especially for dry and older skin. It also helps with wrinkles and skin conditions like psoriasis and dermatitis. Now you can make use of the coconut in terms on Coconut Lotion Bar. You can apply the coconut lotion bar to clean skin, rub in and enjoy the rich sensation of smooth, silky skin. Check out the following steps to make out the Coconut Lotion Bar to keep and maintain your skin healthy.
Steps to make the Coconut Bar
• Take some amount of coconut oil and beeswax and place both the ingredients together in a non stick sauce pan over a low flame heat. Break large chunks of the beeswax into smaller pieces so that the beeswax will heat evenly.
• Continue stirring the ingredients until fully combined and melted.
• Once it is combined completely, add the essential oils, that are strong, so only add a few drops to avoid an overly potent bar.
• Pour the melted mixture into the mold, after essential oils have been completely combined.
• Now allow the mold to remain idle until cool as you can find the soaps easily pop out for use.
Steps to have a perfect skin
• The first and the foremost thing you must do is that figure out a skincare routine that works for you. Always keep in mind that what works for another person may not work for you.
• Take a long, hard look at your skin and decide whether it’s normal, sensitive, dry, combination or some other.
• Washing your face is super important as it cleans away dirt, oil, bacteria and traces of make-up that would otherwise be left sitting on your skin.